Founded in 2011, the Foundation for Allied Dental Education, Inc (FADE) was established to support and advance the allied dental profession through education and professional development opportunities. Since our inception, the Foundation has established a strong, effective and active stakeholder position in both regulatory and statutory environments, partnering with state and regional organizations to promote and protect the integrity and importance of education within the dental assisting discipline.
Today, our scholarly activities and contributions for entry-level learning opportunities top $20,000 annually, providing many unlicensed dental assistants the start to furthering their education and becoming licensed dental assistants.
Our Mission and Purpose
Our mission is to provide quality continuing education, professional development, and learning resources focused on the advancement of the allied dental health care team. This mission fuels our purpose to advocate for the elimination of barriers to educational opportunities for the dental assisting community and endeavor to provide exceptional experiences in learning through our Institute.
Our Principles and Core Values
- We strive for excellence and transparency in our governance
- We approach our work with professionalism and integrity
- We are accountable, unbiased, diligent, impartial and credible
- We value continual improvement
- We value respectful and timely collaboration as a way of working toward advancing our advocacy
- We will pursue best practices in all we do